Current News and Events
Catholic Icing Lenten Activities
“The future of the world and of the Church passes through the family.”
Pope John Paul II, Familiaris Consortio
How to create your very own Flat Jesus:
2. Be creative! Decorate Flat Jesus. Think about what, if anything, his robe should say. What color and type of hair does your Flat Jesus have? Any accessories?
3. Make one for yourself and one for a friend!
4. Place a reminder on the back of your Flat Jesus on how and where to send pictures of your Flat Jesus’ adventures. Send pictures to email@example.com.
5. If you have access to a laminating machine, laminate your Flat Jesus. This way if he attempts to walk on water he’ll be protected!
6. Take your Flat Jesus everywhere with you and take lots of pictures and then share them with us.
7. Talk with family and friends about what you and Flat Jesus experienced.
Parents registering new students can print a registration form by clicking the link below.
All new students must provide a copy of a baptism certificate if not baptized at St. Mary’s Church.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact Beni Costa-Reedy, Director, Parish Faith Formation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-992-7505.
Those families who currently have children enrolled and need a new or additional registration forms may print the form by clicking on the link below..
Please remember that those children who are preparing to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation and First Holy Eucharist are required to participate in a two year program.
Registration Fees 2019 – 2020
|Grade 2 – Sacrament Fee||$20.00|
Schedule for Grades K-6
For more information please call 508-992-7505 or email email@example.com.
Faith Formation Office Hours September 2019 – April 2020
Please call ahead if you need an appointment as the hours may change according to the needs of the
Faith Formation Office for St. Mary Church.
Please feel free to call and leave a message at any time.